Tag: Valerie Ackerman
Mar 29, 2018 | U.S.
The U.S. Soccer Federation Wednesday filed a motion asking a New York State court to dismiss the North American Soccer League’s complaint against most of its board of directors.Read More
Subscribe to Your Daily Front Row!Get daily headlines delivered to your mailbox every morning!
- IT’S IOWA AGAIN: NPSL adds Des Moines United FC as expansion team
- STEPPING DOWN: Claudio Reyna resigns as Austin FC sporting director
- MAJOR SHAKE-UP: Stewart leaves U.S. Soccer as sporting director, McBride departs from USMNT GM post
- WELCOME ABOARD: Iowa Raptors join NPSL
- VIDEO: Watch Vazquez score for the USA
- REMEMBERING THREE GREATS: Pele, Payne and Wahl are honored in pre-game ceremony
- LEARNING THE HARD WAY: Defensive mistakes doom young USMNT in opening match of the year
- INCREDIBLE, BUT TRUE: This book chronicles ups and downs of NASL team (Lancers) during the original Cosmos and Pele era
- VIDEO: Watch Gio do it again
- THE REIGN OF REYNA: Gio strikes for another game-winner, only this one is more dramatic
- HONORING GRANT: Wahl named Colin Jose Media Award recipient
- TWO MONTHS LATER: O’Hara officially signs with Gotham FC