Tag: U.S. Soccer PLAY ON
Jun 1, 2020 | U.S.
n an attempt to educate and assist in the process of organized soccer returning to play across the nation during the COVID-19 pandemic, the U.S. Soccer Federation has created the U.S. Soccer PLAY ON campaign.Read More
Subscribe to Your Daily Front Row!Get daily headlines delivered to your mailbox every morning!
- HERE ARE THE DETAILS: Of U.S. Soccer’s plans for implementing Yates’ 12 participant safety regulations
- INCREDIBLE, BUT TRUE: This book chronicles ups and downs of NASL team (Lancers) during the original Cosmos and Pele era
- TAKING ON THE WORLD: Sounders to kick off Club World Cup Saturday
- STILL MESSING AROUND: Ex-Red Bulls announcer Shep Messing will be Apple studio analyst
- FOR DES: Ex-Red Bulls GK coach McAleenan inducted into Connecticut Soccer Hall
- END OF AN ERROR: Red Bulls deal disappointing Klimala to Israeli club
- NOTES AND INFO: From USMNT tie with Colombia
- GOOSE EGGS: USMNT, Colombia play to scoreless draw
- AN ALL-AMERICAN MIDFIELD: Report: Juventus loans McKennie to Leeds United
- TAKE TWO: USMNT hosts Colombia Saturday night
- SOME FORWARD THINKING: Guðmundsdóttir signs with Gotham FC
- A BICYCLE KICK BUILT FOR TWO: When Mitchell helped Pelé score a golazo