Tag: U.S. Soccer board of directotrs
Dec 11, 2020 | U.S.
The U.S. Soccer board of directors conducted its quarterly meeting Friday, which was highlighted by presentations on U.S. Soccer’s COVID-19 Relief Fund program for Members, an update on the plans for the 2021 Annual General Meeting in late February and an update on the approach to past and future senior national team camps during the COVID-19 pandemic.Read More
Subscribe to Your Daily Front Row!Get daily headlines delivered to your mailbox every morning!
- BOTH SIDES NOW: Lancers’ Tavarense prepares to score against and beat the team of which he is a part owner
- HE WILL BE LEFT BACK: NYCFC acquires Argentine defender Cufré on loan from Mallorca
- SOME FORWARD THINKING: Red Bulls sign Belgium striker Vanzeir
- HITTING THE MARK: Geiger named GM of Professional Referee Organization
- WELCOME TO THE USA: Wrexham AFC to participate in 7 v 7 tournament June 1-4
- BLACK HISTORY MONTH (DAY 3): Reggae Girl, Jamaican woman: Nicole McClure (East Meadow Shooting Stars) waits her turn, turning PK saves into a World Cup ticket (2018)
- GETTING THE UNION LABEL: Philadelphia Development Squad to play in NPSL
- WAIVING GOODBYE: Gotham FC cuts Livingstone
- INCREDIBLE, BUT TRUE: This book chronicles ups and downs of NASL team (Lancers) during the original Cosmos and Pele era
- FIRST WOMAN: Aronson named ENYYSA State Youth Referee Administrator
- THE HOST: NBC reporter, anchor Maxfield to host New Jersey Youth Soccer awards dinner
- BLACK HISTORY MONTH (DAY 2): After starring with the Cosmos, Randy Horton had 1st and last words as Bermuda’s Speaker of the House