Tag: U.S. Justice Dept.
WARNER’S DELIGHT: U.S. has ‘paid a price for what they have done to football in FIFA, CONCACAF and in the Caribbean’
Oct 12, 2017 | CONCACAF, Men's National Team, Men's World Cup
Outside of the Trinidad & Tobago national team, perhaps no one was happier that the United States failed to reach the World Cup for the eighth consecutive time Tuesday night than Jack Warner.Read More
Subscribe to Your Daily Front Row!Get daily headlines delivered to your mailbox every morning!
- SOME MSG, PLEASE: Cable network to broadcast 8 Gotham FC home games this season
- OFFSIDE REMARKS: How two players bounced back from some devastating news on April Fool’s Day
- TRYING OUT A NEW COLUMN: Oy vey! Prof. Erwin Corrie explains everything you need to know about the game right here
- HERE’S THE SCOOP!: MLS to add MLS 2, well, sort of, it’s an MLS league called Major League Squamish, which will sure to drive sports fans MAD!
- WOMEN’S SOCCER HISTORY MONTH (Day 31): Hamm hits 100 career goals, but doesn’t ham it up (1998)
- STARTING SATURDAY: MLS NEXT tournament kicks off
- MLS PLAYER OF THE MONTH: Atlanta’s Almada gets the honor
- GUEST COLUMN: An open letter about referees to parents and coaches
- ONE GAME SHY: Schmetzer zeroes in on 100 wins, McCarty on 400 MLS matches
- PRE-PUBLICATION SALE: For STILL ALIVE AND KICKING The story of the 21st century Rochester Lancers
- WOMEN’S SOCCER HISTORY MONTH (Day 30): Shannon MacMillan steals the spotlight at the 1996 Olympics
- BIG CHALLENGE: Liverpool will try to stop Haaland, Manchester City on Peacock Saturday