Tag: Liz Carnoy
Mar 29, 2018 | U.S.
The U.S. Soccer Federation Wednesday filed a motion asking a New York State court to dismiss the North American Soccer League’s complaint against most of its board of directors.Read More
Subscribe to Your Daily Front Row!Get daily headlines delivered to your mailbox every morning!
- NOTES AND INFO: From USMNT tie with Colombia
- GOOSE EGGS: USMNT, Colombia play to scoreless draw
- INCREDIBLE, BUT TRUE: This book chronicles ups and downs of NASL team (Lancers) during the original Cosmos and Pele era
- AN ALL-AMERICAN MIDFIELD: Report: Juventus loans McKennie to Leeds United
- TAKE TWO: USMNT hosts Colombia Saturday night
- SOME FORWARD THINKING: Guðmundsdóttir signs with Gotham FC
- A BICYCLE KICK BUILT FOR TWO: When Mitchell helped Pelé score a golazo
- NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN: For USSF’s Fricker, Overbeck awards
- A STONE-COLD DEAL: NYCFC acquires GK Freese from Union for $350K in GAM
- THE SAVIOR IS GONE: NYCFC captain, GK Johnson joins Toronto FC
- COMING TO THE USA: Copa America 2024 and some other men’s and women’s competitions
- IT’S IOWA AGAIN: NPSL adds Des Moines United FC as expansion team