Tag: King & Spaulding
DAMNING REPORT: Private investigation finds systemic verbal and emotional abuse and sexual misconduct at several NWSL teams
A report and private investigation by Sally Yates and King & Spalding found that abuse in the National Women’s Soccer League was systemic and that verbal and emotional abuse and sexual misconduct occurred at multiple teams, was taken by several coaches and affected many players, it was announced on Monday afternoon.Read More
Subscribe to Your Daily Front Row!Get daily headlines delivered to your mailbox every morning!
- WOMEN’S SOCCER HISTORY MONTH (Day 22): Kim possible: Boulos sparks Haiti to 3-2 Olympic qualifying win over Cuba (2012)
- REAM ON REYNA: ‘What’s happened with Gio in the past is in the past’
- SOME VERY YOUNG IDEAS: Barcenas (15 years, 138 days) signs with San Diego
- BEHIND THE SCENES: Of the first WCQ for USA ’94, 31 years ago today (1992)
- IT WAS 31 YEARS AGO TODAY: When Puerto Rico beat Dominican Republic in the first game of WCQ of USA ’94
- RETURNING TO HIS COLLEGE HOME: Anderson named Southern Connecticut men’s coach
- ONE OF THE BOYZ AGAIN: Jamaica calls in Red Bulls’ Burke
- NO MORE SOCCER: St. Francis Brooklyn eliminates all athletics programs
- ALL-STAR FOES: MLS to take on Arsenal in D.C.
- WOMEN’S SOCCER HISTORY MONTH (Day 21): They’re on top of the world: USWNT wins 1st world championship in 16 years, routing Japan (2015)
- VIDEO: Ted Lasso goes to Washington – to talk mental health
- A QUICK LOOK: At NWSL financial, team roster intricacies