HOP ALONG, MR. SOCCEROO: A pitch invasion in the land down under by a kangaroo
Jun 25, 2018 | Videos
A kangaroo interrupted a soccer game in Canberra, Australia over the weekend, although we don’t think everyone was hopping mad over it. Some got some good chuckles out of it.Read More
Subscribe to Your Daily Front Row!Get daily headlines delivered to your mailbox every morning!
- IT WAS 31 YEARS AGO TODAY: When Puerto Rico beat Dominican Republic in the first game of WCQ of USA ’94
- RETURNING TO HIS COLLEGE HOME: Anderson named Southern Connecticut men’s coach
- ONE OF THE BOYZ AGAIN: Jamaica calls in Red Bulls’ Burke
- NO MORE SOCCER: St. Francis Brooklyn eliminates all athletics programs
- ALL-STAR FOES: MLS to take on Arsenal in D.C.
- WOMEN’S SOCCER HISTORY MONTH (Day 21): They’re on top of the world: USWNT wins 1st world championship in 16 years, routing Japan (2015)
- VIDEO: Ted Lasso goes to Washington – to talk mental health
- A QUICK LOOK: At NWSL financial, team roster intricacies
- UNVEILING THE ROSTER: Gotham FC has 25 players for the NWSL season
- CALLED UP: Casseres, Jr. summoned to play for Venezuela
- MORE PRAISE FOR: ALIVE AND KICKING The incredible but true story of the Rochester Lancers
- IT’S VEGAS: City to host Concacaf Nations League semifinals, final in June