Tag: Jesse Harrell
Mar 29, 2018 | U.S.
The U.S. Soccer Federation Wednesday filed a motion asking a New York State court to dismiss the North American Soccer League’s complaint against most of its board of directors.Read More
Subscribe to Your Daily Front Row!Get daily headlines delivered to your mailbox every morning!
- STRUBER’S ASSESSMENT: ‘It was a massive win in more directions’
- SAME OLD, SAME OLD: Lack of defense dooms NYCFC again
- 10 PLAYERS, 10TH LOSS: Gotham loses yet again as Purce is red carded
- EARLY EXIT: USA eliminated in group stage of U-20 Women’s World Cup
- DEFENSIVE DISASTER: NYCFC concedes 3 goals again in 3rd loss in a row
- VIDEO: Both Red Bulls’ goals
- IF IT’S ATLANTA, IT HAS TO BE A WIN: Red Bulls continue their dominance over United
- WILL THEY GO FOURTH?: Fordham men one of top Atlantic 10 teams
- SEASON OPENER: St. John’s women kick off vs. Saint Joseph’s
- AIMING FOR A SPOT: 107 teams will try to qualify for 2023 Open Cup
- AN AMERICAN DERBY: Leeds United (Aaronson, Adams) vs. Chelsea (Pulisic) on USA Network Sunday
- CO-CAPTAINS: Cocozza, Arboreen will lead Fordham women