Tag: CP Soccer
Dec 22, 2020 | U.S.
Youth players from CP Soccer, a U.S. Soccer member organization that provides opportunities for players nationwide with cerebral palsy, a stroke or traumatic brain injury, have been named the 2020 U.S. Soccer players of the year with a disability.Read More
Subscribe to Your Daily Front Row!Get daily headlines delivered to your mailbox every morning!
- MUTED RECEPTION: When the USWNT returned home as world champions 31 years ago today
- UNDER THE MICROSCOPE: Pulisic’s injury might be the most famous pelvis since Elvis
- VIDEO: Pulisic: I’ll work hard to be OK for Saturday
- PRESEASON TOURNAMENT: Red Bulls, NYCFC to participate at Coachella Valley Invitational
- HOMEGROWN DEAL: Ofori, 17, signs with Red Bulls
- BACK HOME: Jersey native Edmonds signs with Gotham FC
- BACK IN THE HOSPITAL: Pele’s cancer medication is regulated
- TA-TA TO TATA: Martino is out as Mexico coach after elimination
- FINDING SOME FAME: Former USWNT coach Ellis elected to National Soccer Hall of Fame
- AKERS-STAHL: The woman with the golden touch (1991)
- ON TOP OF THE WORLD: 31 years ago today, the USWNT captured the 1st Women’s World Cup
- ALMOST A MILLION: USMNT-Iran most streamed match in FOX Sports history