Tag: Colin Jose
Jan 13, 2021 | U.S.
Oct 2, 2021 | Men's National Team
The National Soccer Hall of Fame Saturday ay inducted four members — three from the Class of 2021 and one from the Class of 2020.Read More
The National Soccer Hall of Fame Wednesday announced the four members of its 2021 class: U.S. National Team alumni Christie Pearce Rampone and Steve Cherundolo, four-time Major League Soccer champion Jaime Moreno and longtime MLS executive Kevin Payne.Read More
THE GOOOOOL! MASTER: Cantor to call Olympics soccer in English and Spanish for Telemundo, NBCUniversal platforms
Telemundo Deportes’ Andres Cantor, the legendary fútbol announcer who is being inducted into the National Soccer Hall of Fame this fall, will call soccer matches in English and Spanish at this summer’s Tokyo Olympics.Read More
THREE LONG LISTS: 245 men, women are among eligible candidates for Hall of Fame in player, veteran, builder categories
Jan 13, 2021 | U.S.
The National Soccer Hall of Fame Wednesday released the names of all candidates eligible for election in 2021.Read More
HE’LL BE ON THE ROAD AGAIN: To Frisco, Texas where Willie Nelson will play at 2021 Hall of Fame concert
Dec 14, 2020 | Men's National Team
Country Music Hall of Famer and 10-time Grammy award-winner Willie Nelson will perform a postgame concert at Toyota Stadium as part of the 2021 National Soccer Hall of Fame Weekend Saturday, May 22.Read More
Sep 5, 2019 | U.S.
Long-time soccer photographer Tony Quinn has been named recipient of the 2019 Colin Jose Media Award.Read More
Oct 19, 2018 | U.S.
The Induction Ceremony for the National Soccer Hall of Fame Class of 2018 will be streamed on the new National Soccer Hall of Fame website beginning at 5:30 p.m. ET Saturday.Read More
Sep 25, 2018 | U.S.
Long-time play-by-play announcer JP Dellacamera has been named the recipient of the 2018 Colin Jose Media Award.Read More
Aug 30, 2018 | U.S.
The National Soccer Hall of Fame is soliciting nominations for the 2018 Colin Jose Media Award.Read More
COUNTDOWN to MEXICO (31): Home-cooking tastes the same as road grub for the USA during qualifying for the 1958 World Cup
The first 10 times the United States met Mexico in international soccer, it was mostly on Mexican soil, the lone exception being in Rome as an 11th-hour qualifier for the 1934 World Cup.Read More
It was a most unusual place and time to hold a World Cup qualifier between the United States and Mexico — Rome — as in Rome, Italy.Read More
Subscribe to Your Daily Front Row!Get daily headlines delivered to your mailbox every morning!
- SOME ELECTRONIC HELP: Semi-automated offside tech will help referees at World Cup
- THE GOOD: The six times the USA men booked a Summer Olympics berth
- THE BAD: The eight times the USA men were booted from Olympic qualifying
- WILL THEY HAVE PARIS?: USA men will try to break Olympic skid, will try to qualify for 2024 Summer Games
- NGOMA’S REACTION: ‘It just feels amazing’
- VIDEO: Both Red Bulls goals in their 2nd-half comeback
- LATE SERGE: 16-year-old’s 1st MLS goal boosts Red Bulls to comeback win over Atlanta
- FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME AND EACH OTHER: Husband and wife coaches bring a unique perspective to the Lady Lancers
- SEVERE PUNISHMENTS: 9 Costa Rican players get multiple-match bans, Cowell lone USA player sanctioned
- OPENING THE DOOR: Shaw, 17, can enter NWSL through discovery process
- YOU’VE GOT TO WATCH THIS: Highlights of NYCFC’s goal fest with FC Cincy
- SHOOTOUT AT THE TQL CORRAL: NYCFC rallies from 3 down to draw at FC Cincy