Tag: Christopher Ahrens
Mar 29, 2018 | U.S.
The U.S. Soccer Federation Wednesday filed a motion asking a New York State court to dismiss the North American Soccer League’s complaint against most of its board of directors.Read More
Subscribe to Your Daily Front Row!Get daily headlines delivered to your mailbox every morning!
- ROOKIE OF THE MONTH: NWSL honors Sleepy Hollow’s Coffey
- FOR A WORLD CUP BERTH: USMYNT meets Costa Rica in Concacaf U-20 quarterfinals
- FINAL TUNE-UP: USWNT meets Colombia again before qualifying
- SHE’S ON FIRE: USWNT’s Smith named NWSL player of the month
- MLS HONORS: Nashville’s Mukhtar named player of the week
- FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING: When Pele scored his first NASL goal 47 years ago today
- REPLACEMENT PLAYERS: Gotham FC sign 2 after losing 4 to international window
- IT’S OFFICIAL: Welsh star Bale signs with LAFC
- VIDEO: Highlights and lowlights of NYCFC’s loss
- IT’S HAPPENED BEFORE: Lancers trainer Joe ‘Red Card’ Sirianni saw red in 1977
- STUMBLING ALONG: NYCFC, winless under Cushing, loses on late goal, drops out of first
- HIS DAYS ARE NUMBERED: Struber says Fletcher doesn’t have much of a future with Red Bulls