Here are highlights of the Red Bulls’ 2-1 home loss to Montreal on Saturday.
About The Author
Front Row Soccer editor Michael Lewis has covered 13 World Cups (eight men, five women), seven Olympics and 25 MLS Cups. He has written about New York City FC, New York Cosmos, the New York Red Bulls and both U.S. national teams for Newsday and has penned a soccer history column for the Guardian.com. Lewis, who has been honored by the Press Club of Long Island and National Soccer Coaches Association of America, is the former editor of BigAppleSoccer.com. He has written seven books about the beautiful game and has published ALIVE AND KICKING The incredible but true story of the Rochester Lancers. It is available at Amazon.com at https://tinyurl.com/nfhdk4e5.
September 12, 2020
March 5, 2022
January 9, 2021
Subscribe to Your Daily Front Row!Get daily headlines delivered to your mailbox every morning!
- RAPINOE ON THE FRIENDLY, REPORT: ‘The juxtaposition is ridiculous’
- THREE MORE YEARS: Red Bulls extend Sean Nealis’ contract
- IN GREAT ESTEEM: Hyndman to receive United Coaches Honor Award
- LOOK WHO’S TALKING: FOX Sports’ unveils announcers for USWNT-England clash
- DETAILS, DETAILS: 2023 Leagues Cup will be a World Cup format
- MEGAN TALKS: Rapinoe on Yates report and more
- HISPANIC HERITAGE MONTH (Day 22): 2005 MLS MVP Guevara ready to put late-season blues behind him without his WCQ commitments
- SUNDAY MATINEE: Arsenal hosts Liverpool on USA Network and Telemundo on Sunday morning
- NIL-NIL: St. John’s in scoreless tie with No. 12 Xavier
- COMEBACK KIDS: Fordham men rally for 2-2 draw at Davidson
- DOUBLE SACKING: Thorns, Timbers fire Gavin Wilkinson, Golub amid NWSL sex scandal
- FOUR-YEAR DEAL: Red Bulls sign Tolkin through 2027