Here are highlights of the Red Bulls’ home-opening loss to Minnesota United on Sunday night.
About The Author
Front Row Soccer editor Michael Lewis has covered 13 World Cups (eight men, five women), seven Olympics and 25 MLS Cups. He has written about New York City FC, New York Cosmos, the New York Red Bulls and both U.S. national teams for Newsday and has penned a soccer history column for the Guardian.com. Lewis, who has been honored by the Press Club of Long Island and National Soccer Coaches Association of America, is the former editor of BigAppleSoccer.com. He has written seven books about the beautiful game and has published ALIVE AND KICKING The incredible but true story of the Rochester Lancers. It is available at Amazon.com at https://tinyurl.com/nfhdk4e5.
March 20, 2017
February 23, 2022
December 16, 2017
June 30, 2019
Subscribe to Your Daily Front Row!Get daily headlines delivered to your mailbox every morning!
- THE SEASON IS REVEALED: eMLS schedule is out
- DOWN TO THREE: Hermann Trophy women’s finalists are announced
- BULKING UP THE DEFENSE: Martin joins Gotham FC from Racing Louisville
- THEY’RE SCHOLARS AND ATHLETES: Hofstra’s Hebbeker and Mason earn Academic All-America honors
- THEY’RE IN THE RUNNING: 15 men’s semifinalists for Hermann Trophy
- FAME FOR 7: ENYSSA to induct Cueva, D’Antonio, Manesis, Marth, Mueller, Reifer, Lewis into ENY Soccer Hall; Gonzalez to receive Presidential Award
- MORE PRAISE FOR: ALIVE AND KICKING The incredible but true story of the Rochester Lancers
- GUEST COLUMN: Lessons from the World Cup
- UP PERISCOPE: Red Bulls name Häusl head of scouting
- TAKE A LISTEN: View From the Front Row podcast
- END OF AN ERA: Lang to step down as Southern Connecticut coach
- RIP, NICK: Bollettieri, founder of IMG Academy, dies