Here’s Christian Pulisic’s goal in Chelsea’s 4-0 win at Burnley on Saturday.
About The Author
Front Row Soccer editor Michael Lewis has covered 13 World Cups (eight men, five women), seven Olympics and 25 MLS Cups. He has written about New York City FC, New York Cosmos, the New York Red Bulls and both U.S. national teams for Newsday and has penned a soccer history column for the Guardian.com. Lewis, who has been honored by the Press Club of Long Island and National Soccer Coaches Association of America, is the former editor of BigAppleSoccer.com. He has written seven books about the beautiful game and has published ALIVE AND KICKING The incredible but true story of the Rochester Lancers. It is available at Amazon.com at https://tinyurl.com/nfhdk4e5.
July 22, 2020
September 4, 2018
September 12, 2020
Subscribe to Your Daily Front Row!Get daily headlines delivered to your mailbox every morning!
- FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING: When Pele scored his first NASL goal 47 years ago today
- REPLACEMENT PLAYERS: Gotham FC sign 2 after losing 4 to international window
- IT’S OFFICIAL: Welsh star Bale signs with LAFC
- VIDEO: Highlights and lowlights of NYCFC’s loss
- IT’S HAPPENED BEFORE: Lancers trainer Joe ‘Red Card’ Sirianni saw red in 1977
- STUMBLING ALONG: NYCFC, winless under Cushing, loses on late goal, drops out of first
- HIS DAYS ARE NUMBERED: Struber says Fletcher doesn’t have much of a future with Red Bulls
- COVID SIDELINES 2 KEY PLAYERS: But Struber refuses to use absence of Luquinhas, Long as excuses in loss
- A COMPLETE PERFORMANCE: Lady Lancers blank FC Berlin, extend unbeaten run to 6 games
- LOW FIVE: Red Bulls II routed at El Paso, 5-0
- HIGH FIVE: U.S. men roll into quarterfinals of Concacaf U-20’s with 5-0 win
- EMBRACING THE PRESSURE: Smith shows how she thrives on it