Here’s the Red Bulls’ lone goal, scored by Andrew Gutman, in their 1-0 road win vs. FC Cincinnati Saturday night.
About The Author
Front Row Soccer editor Michael Lewis has covered 13 World Cups (eight men, five women), seven Olympics and all 24 MLS Cups. He has written about New York City FC, New York Cosmos and the U.S. national team for Newsday and has penned a soccer history column for the Guardian.com. Lewis, who has been honored by the Press Club of Long Island and National Soccer Coaches Association of America, is the former editor of BigAppleSoccer.com. He has written seven books about the beautiful game and has two more in the works, including one about the Rochester Lancers, due in 2021.
August 21, 2019
February 11, 2018
November 21, 2019
Subscribe to Your Daily Front Row!Get daily headlines delivered to your mailbox every morning!
- VIDEO: All six NYCFC goals
- AND YOU CAN QUOTE HIM: Deila talks about NYCFC’s rout of D.C.
- BY THEMSELVES: Hofstra men win, take over sole possession of CAA lead
- NO CONTEST: NYCFC tramples D.C. United, 6-0
- FOUR SCORE: St. John’s men roll over Marquette, 4-0
- VIDEO: Both Red Bulls goals in their road win
- STAYING ALIVE: Nealis’ late goal keeps Red Bulls playoff hopes alive with a win in Columbus
- BEST OF THE SEASON: Revs win Supporters Shield crown
- GETTING CLOSER: Gotham FC ties, 3 points away from clinching a playoff berth
- NYCFC INJURY REPORT: Acevedo, Tinnerholm out for D.C. match
- REPLAY IT AGAIN, SAM: USL Championship’s Miami-Pittsburgh match will be replayed from the 67th minute
- RED BULLS INJURY REPORT: Fernandez questionable with hamstring injury