Omir Fernandez scored for the second consecutive match for the Red Bulls in their 1-1 tie with the Philadelphia Union Wednesday night.
About The Author
Front Row Soccer editor Michael Lewis has covered 13 World Cups (eight men, five women), seven Olympics and all 24 MLS Cups. He has written about New York City FC, New York Cosmos and the U.S. national team for Newsday and has penned a soccer history column for the Guardian.com. Lewis, who has been honored by the Press Club of Long Island and National Soccer Coaches Association of America, is the former editor of BigAppleSoccer.com. He has written seven books about the beautiful game and has two more in the works, including one about the Rochester Lancers, due in 2021.
March 17, 2018
October 11, 2020
Subscribe to Your Daily Front Row!Get daily headlines delivered to your mailbox every morning!
- NOT A ROSE-Y OUTLOOK: Dortmund coach doesn’t know when Reyna will return
- TAKING THE REINS: Morris Elite SC names Savino its 1st W League coach
- STILL SIDELINED: Ankle injury keeps Pulisic on the bench
- HISTORIC HIRING: Chicago House AC adds Erdoğan as assistant coach, 1st female in NISA
- NIL-NIL: USWNT plays Korea to scoreless tie
- CHANGING OF THE GUARD: With retirement around the corner, Lloyd bequeaths her No. 10 to Horan
- JUST ENOUGH: St. John’s women blank Seton Hall, 1-0
- KEEPING IT CLEAN AGAIN: Hofstra women register 10th shutout of the season
- PLAYOFF QUEST: A win in Kansas City would put Gotham FC closer to its goal
- MEDIA CAREER OF EXCELLENCE AWARD: United Coaches honor Soccer America’s Kennedy
- AS GOOD AS HIS WORD: Thórarinsson tells Moralez the free kick was his and seconds later he scores the equalizer
- A HOME CLEAN SHEET: Red Bulls II blank Loudoun United