Here’s Christian Pulisic’s assist to seal Chelsea’s 2-0 win over Real Madrid in the UEFA Champions League semifinals Wednesday.
About The Author
Front Row Soccer editor Michael Lewis has covered 13 World Cups (eight men, five women), seven Olympics and all 24 MLS Cups. He has written about New York City FC, New York Cosmos and the U.S. national team for Newsday and has penned a soccer history column for the Guardian.com. Lewis, who has been honored by the Press Club of Long Island and National Soccer Coaches Association of America, is the former editor of BigAppleSoccer.com. He has written seven books about the beautiful game and has two more in the works, including one about the Rochester Lancers, due in 2021.
July 15, 2018
March 28, 2018
September 20, 2017
April 29, 2018
Subscribe to Your Daily Front Row!Get daily headlines delivered to your mailbox every morning!
- OFFSIDE REMARKS: FIFA’s sanctions on Mexico are too lenient
- FINDING HIS RELIGION EARLY: Born into an amazing soccer culture in Brazil, Lancers’ Bruno strives for a pro career
- NO HUDSON DERBY HERE: Sisters Winsom and Waniya work for each other on the Lady Lancers
- MLS DOMINATION: USMNT prelim roster for Gold Cup also has foreign-based Green, Gioacchini, Hoppe, Cannon
- STREAKS ARE ON THE LINE: Red Bulls (3-game winning at home) vs. Nashville (5-game unbeaten)
- RED BULLS INJURY REPORT: Four sidelined for Nashville home game
- FINALLY, 25 YEARS LATER: Peacock will stream the 1996 Olympic women’s final in its entirety July 16
- NOMINATED: NYCFC up for Sports Humanitarian Award
- RATINGS RISE: For Euro 2020 over 2016 tourney on ESPN, ABC
- LOAN AGREEMENT: Red Bulls send Jensen to Belgian club
- HONORING THE BEST: Junior college All-America teams announced
- RELIVE HISTORY: Watch highlights of USMNT’s 2002 WC win over Mexico