Here’s Christian Pulisic’s assist to seal Chelsea’s 2-0 win over Real Madrid in the UEFA Champions League semifinals Wednesday.
About The Author
Front Row Soccer editor Michael Lewis has covered 13 World Cups (eight men, five women), seven Olympics and 25 MLS Cups. He has written about New York City FC, New York Cosmos, the New York Red Bulls and both U.S. national teams for Newsday and has penned a soccer history column for the Guardian.com. Lewis, who has been honored by the Press Club of Long Island and National Soccer Coaches Association of America, is the former editor of BigAppleSoccer.com. He has written seven books about the beautiful game and has published ALIVE AND KICKING The incredible but true story of the Rochester Lancers. It is available at Amazon.com at https://tinyurl.com/nfhdk4e5.
October 24, 2020
June 13, 2020
October 10, 2019
Subscribe to Your Daily Front Row!Get daily headlines delivered to your mailbox every morning!
- DEFENSIVE BATTLE: Lady Lancers earn a point after a 0-0 draw at FC Buffalo
- ‘A STEP BACKWARDS’: Roe v. Wade reaction from USWNT, NWSL, the soccer community
- THAT WAS QUICK: 3 days after release, Smith claimed by Gotham FC
- AN EMOTIONAL RESPONSE: Rapinoe: Overturning Roe v. Wade is a sad and scary day
- ON THE ROAD: Red Bulls will play at Orlando City-Nashville winner in Open Cup semis
- OFFSIDE REMARKS: The birth of a sports writing career many years ago
- RIP, GRAHAM: Tutt, former Charlton, Chiefs, Generals goalkeeper, passes away
- AIMING FOR FIRST: 2 wins this weekend could boost Lady Lancers into division lead
- A CAPITAL IDEA: Audi Field in Washington, D.C. to host 2023 MLS All-Star Game
- NO CONTEST: Sporting KC rolls over Union Omaha in Open Cup quarterfinals
- SHE’S TAYLOR MADE FOR SOCCER: Lady Lancers midfielder Ashe grew up in a soccer family
- DEFENDING HIS GOALKEEPER: Cushing explains why he used Barraza instead of Johnson