Here’s what U.S. Under-23 head coach Jason Kreis had to say after the Americans recorded a 4-0 win over the Dominican Republic Sunday night.
About The Author
Front Row Soccer editor Michael Lewis has covered 13 World Cups (eight men, five women), seven Olympics and all 24 MLS Cups. He has written about New York City FC, New York Cosmos and the U.S. national team for Newsday and has penned a soccer history column for the Guardian.com. Lewis, who has been honored by the Press Club of Long Island and National Soccer Coaches Association of America, is the former editor of BigAppleSoccer.com. He has written seven books about the beautiful game and has two more in the works, including one about the Rochester Lancers, due in 2021.
September 6, 2017
October 14, 2020
June 28, 2019
Subscribe to Your Daily Front Row!Get daily headlines delivered to your mailbox every morning!
- IF THEY WIN, THEY’RE IN: Westchester United, Oyster Bay United will battle for Open Cup spot
- BOTH SIDES NOW: Morgan sees the pros and cons of having a biennial Women’s World Cup
- A BIG DROP: After winless week, Hofstra women tumble to 25th in national rankings
- FURTHER PROGRESS: Made in NWSLPA demands on the league
- MEET THE NEW BOSS: VanDeusen named United Soccer Coaches CEO
- SHE’S THE BOSS, FOR NOW: Marla Messing named NWSL interim CEO
- IN TRIPLICATE: Hofstra’s Tatafu named CAA rookie of the week for 3rd time
- BACK FOR MORE: The Men in Blazers return for an 8th season
- ANOTHER ELCLASICO: Barcelona vs. Real Madrid on ESPN+ Sunday
- IT’S OVER: IASC Boom eliminated from Open Cup
- ROLLING ON: Gotham routs Courage behind Purce’s brace
- NO FINISHING TOUCH AGAIN: NYCFC looks for answers after 4th consecutive shutout