Orlando City SC and USMNT forward Daryl Dike tallied his third goal for Barnsley, scoring the lone goal in the 1-0 win over Birmingham City Saturday.
About The Author
Front Row Soccer editor Michael Lewis has covered 13 World Cups (eight men, five women), seven Olympics and all 24 MLS Cups. He has written about New York City FC, New York Cosmos and the U.S. national team for Newsday and has penned a soccer history column for the Guardian.com. Lewis, who has been honored by the Press Club of Long Island and National Soccer Coaches Association of America, is the former editor of BigAppleSoccer.com. He has written seven books about the beautiful game and has two more in the works, including one about the Rochester Lancers, due in 2021.
February 16, 2018
August 18, 2018
December 1, 2017
Subscribe to Your Daily Front Row!Get daily headlines delivered to your mailbox every morning!
- GOING TO KANSAS CITY: Site of Dash-KC game is switched
- THE EAST ENDER: Montgomery named LIJSL Academy East director
- THIS YOUNG MAN GOES WEST: Carlo Acquista named LIJSL Academy West director
- IT’S AS EASY AS NBC: Pulisic, Chelsea to battle West Ham for 4th place Saturday
- SHUT OUT: No Gold Cup games in the Northeast
- AN EXPERIENCED HAND: Sources: Rivera to sign with Morris Elite FC
- CIRCLE THAT DATE: Queensboro FC to make stadium announcement at York College Tuesday
- WELCOME ABOARD: Red Bulls II signs Conte
- A POLE’S POSITION: Red Bulls acquire Polish youth international Klimala
- TAKING ON THE HOSTS: Canada women to face Japan in Olympic opener
- ALL THE GOALS: Of Gotham FC’s stoppage-time win
- WATCH THE GAME-WINNER: Viens scores it for Gotham FC