Former Red Bulls standout Tyler Adams scored his first Bundesliga goal for RB Leipzig in its game against Mainz Saturday.
About The Author
Front Row Soccer editor Michael Lewis has covered 13 World Cups (eight men, five women), seven Olympics and all 24 MLS Cups. He has written about New York City FC, New York Cosmos and the U.S. national team for Newsday and has penned a soccer history column for the Guardian.com. Lewis, who has been honored by the Press Club of Long Island and National Soccer Coaches Association of America, is the former editor of BigAppleSoccer.com. He has written seven books about the beautiful game and has two more in the works, including one about the Rochester Lancers, due in 2021.
October 28, 2018
MOJO’S STORY Part III: A trial contract leads to a decade’s commitment with Wizards, Metros, Red Bulls
April 14, 2020
July 20, 2020
Subscribe to Your Daily Front Row!Get daily headlines delivered to your mailbox every morning!
- CAN THEY KEEP IT PERFECT?: St. John’s women vie to make it 5 straight at home
- THE ONLY ONE: 1 NWSL individual tests COVID-19 positive
- NOT ENOUGH: St. John’s men fall in extratime
- WOMEN’S SOCCER HISTORY MONTH (Day 6): Wyant believed to be the 1st woman to guide a men’s team into an NCAA tournament
- WOMEN’S SOCCER HISTORY MONTH (Special): The Kim Wyant file
- DARYL DOES IT – AGAIN: Dike strikes for game-winner for Barnsley
- MORE HOME COOKING: St. John’s men host Villanova Saturday
- PAYING TRIBUTE: Remembering Des McAleenan, who ‘was full of life’
- WOMEN’S SOCCER HISTORY MONTH (Day 5): Reddick Whitehill doubles her pleasure in a 2003 WWC shutout
- TEMP HOME: Toronto FC to start MLS season in Florida
- ANOTHER YOUNG BULL: Red Bulls acquire, sign U.S. U-20 midfielder Harper
- FOR THIS SUMMER: UWS offers an internship program