Former Red Bulls standout Tyler Adams scored his first Bundesliga goal for RB Leipzig in its game against Mainz Saturday.
About The Author
Front Row Soccer editor Michael Lewis has covered 13 World Cups (eight men, five women), seven Olympics and 25 MLS Cups. He has written about New York City FC, New York Cosmos, the New York Red Bulls and both U.S. national teams for Newsday and has penned a soccer history column for the Guardian.com. Lewis, who has been honored by the Press Club of Long Island and National Soccer Coaches Association of America, is the former editor of BigAppleSoccer.com. He has written seven books about the beautiful game and has two more in the works, including one about the Rochester Lancers, due in 2022.
December 12, 2017
February 16, 2017
July 26, 2020
August 20, 2020
Subscribe to Your Daily Front Row!Get daily headlines delivered to your mailbox every morning!
- STRONG GROUP: Pulisic, McKennie, Pepi, Weah, Aaronson, Adams among 28 players called into USMNT for WCQ
- BUCKEYE STATE CLASHES (PART I): 2001: The first dos cero between USMNT and El Tri
- HELLO, COLUMBUS: NYCFC gets $50K in GAM from Crew for Homegrown Priority of Will Sands
- VIDEO TRIBUTE: Giving Gino his due and much praise
- HONORING GINO: MASL names annual award after legendary referee D’Ippolito
- REGISTRATION IS OPEN: For NJ Youth Soccer’s Young Olympians Program
- FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING: MASL will hold its first draft after next college season
- READY TO GO: Philadelphia Ukrainian Nationals join NPSL for this season
- THE BIG CLUB? WELL, MAYBE: LaCava signs with Red Bulls, but will play on loan with Rowdies
- NO FULL HOUSE: Canada-USMNT WCQ in Hamilton will have 50% fan capacity
- LET IT REIGN: St. John’s star Kajan agrees to one-year deal with NWSL club
- ONE-YEAR DEAL: Onumonu returns to Gotham FC