Watch U.S. men’s national team player Gio Reyna score a goal in the 39th minute for Borussia Dortmund Saturday.
About The Author
Front Row Soccer editor Michael Lewis has covered 13 World Cups (eight men, five women), seven Olympics and all 24 MLS Cups. He has written about New York City FC, New York Cosmos and the U.S. national team for Newsday and has penned a soccer history column for the Guardian.com. Lewis, who has been honored by the Press Club of Long Island and National Soccer Coaches Association of America, is the former editor of BigAppleSoccer.com. He has written seven books about the beautiful game and has two more in the works, including one about the Rochester Lancers, due in 2021.
July 21, 2018
February 19, 2019
June 8, 2017
Subscribe to Your Daily Front Row!Get daily headlines delivered to your mailbox every morning!
- THIS WEEK’S FEATURE: Arsenal hosts Manchester United on NBC Saturday
- BENNY’S BACK: Feilhaber returns to KC as assistant coach
- 2026 WORLD CUP: If everything goes according to plan, host cities could be named by end of year
- TWO MORE YEARS: Sky Blue FC signs Zerboni with an option for a third
- BUNDESLIGA BOUND?: Report: Clark headed to RB Leipzig after 2021 MLS season
- PAY PER VIEW: Ecuadorean preseason tournament in February
- GETTING A CHANCE TO XCEL: Goalkeeping program starts in Queens
- THE KICKOFF: MLS to begin on April 3
- START DATE: USL League One season to begin around May 8, but some clubs could start earlier
- ADDING MORE YOUTH: Red Bulls sign Venezuelan U-17 international Carmona
- D-3 DOESN’T MEAN THIRD CLASS: Red Bulls draftee Marcucci makes history and is ready to set an example
- CALLED IN: Sheridan named to Canada preparation camp for SheBelieves Cup