Internationals Soccer Club – Girls Thursday announced that it has acquired Pinnacle Sports in Medina, Ohio.
Pinnacle Sports integrates athletic skills training, physical training, and character development for young athletes. The mission of Pinnacle Sports is developing athletes for life.
“This is another important and exciting milestone for the Internationals Girls,” Internationals SC Club and ECNL Director Keri Sarver said. “When Internationals Soccer Club founder Zdravko Popovic asked me to take over the business and operations of the club nine years ago, the highest priority was to develop a long-term plan for the growth and sustainability of the club. It quickly became clear that in order to do that, we needed a facility to accommodate our current and future needs and Pinnacle is a natural fit for that from an infrastructure perspective, and also from a people and values-based perspective.
“We believe in the mission that Earl Stalter established with Pinnacle and it is very much intertwined with the Internationals Girls’ mission: to provide a safe, healthy, and fun environment for every individual to learn life skills through the game of soccer in order to develop to their full potential on and off the field. We are carrying out that mission on a local level, and at the regional and national levels through competition with the Elite Clubs National League (ECNL).”
“We are very excited that the Internationals Girls will carry forward on our 19-year history of using top-quality training in team sports and life skills to help develop athletes in to great adults,” Earl Stalter, owner of Pinnacle Sports, said. “Zdravko Popovic was our first hire when we were just an empty building and the Internationals Girls have been a key component in our success of impacting thousands of young people. I am certain that Zdravko and Keri will enjoy great success in growing the training business and the club. Pinnacle Sports’ high-quality programs, staff, partners, and facility will remain and be enhanced by the ISC Girls ownership.”
The multi-sport facility located at 313 Medina Road, Medina, Ohio boasts numerous amenities and features:
* Approximately 116,000 square feet of indoor space
* Two boarded indoor soccer fields (soccer, football, lacrosse) – 180’x 80’
* One boarded indoor soccer mini field – 80’x 40’
* One of the boarded soccer fields can have the turf removed for basketball (two full-size courts), volleyball (four full-size courts) or roller hockey
* Lounge – large room for meetings, parties, and gatherings
* Birthday party room – mid-sized room for parties and meetings
* Martial arts room
* Dance room
* Upstairs program area used for jump rope, fencing, volleyball, and basketball
* Baseball and softball field – 140’x 140’
* Seven tunnels/batting cages that can be raised for open field space
* Approximately 140,000 square feet of lighted outdoor space used for all sports
“The acquisition of Pinnacle Sports will provide our club and our members with stability, consistency, and peace of mind that we have the resources to not only survive, but to thrive in the years to come,” Sarver said. “In addition, this will further separate us from other clubs in the area. In joining the two organizations, we believe that, together, we will be stronger and each will positively contribute to the other’s success. We want to create an environment where Internationals Girls members and staff consider Pinnacle Sports their home away from home, and we want the Pinnacle staff and customers feel like the Internationals is their club.”