Weston McKennie assisted on Juventus’ first goal of its 4-1 win over Spezia Sunday.
About The Author
Front Row Soccer editor Michael Lewis has covered 13 World Cups (eight men, five women), seven Olympics and all 24 MLS Cups. He has written about New York City FC, New York Cosmos and the U.S. national team for Newsday and has penned a soccer history column for the Guardian.com. Lewis, who has been honored by the Press Club of Long Island and National Soccer Coaches Association of America, is the former editor of BigAppleSoccer.com. He has written seven books about the beautiful game and has two more in the works, including one about the Rochester Lancers, due in 2021.
April 16, 2017
September 9, 2018
September 23, 2017
Subscribe to Your Daily Front Row!Get daily headlines delivered to your mailbox every morning!
- PULLING OUT: Burkle won’t back expansion team in Sacramento
- U.S. SOCCER BOARD MEETING: Federation re-opens COVID-19 Grant Fund
- RIP, DES: Former Red Bulls goalkeeping coach McAleenan, who mentored 4 USMNT GKs, passes away
- REVOLVING AROUND TOKYO: Here’s what will be slam-packed schedule for USWNT
- BUSY, BUSY, BUSY: USMNT could play as many as 21 games this year
- ANOTHER KEEPER: Red Bulls get Coronel on loan from Salzburg
- BLACK HISTORY MONTH (Day 26): Years later, Llamosa counts his blessings, recounts how he survived WTC bombing (2014)
- A HIGH FIVE: Hofstra women trounce FDU, 5-1, behind Porter, Bryan
- IN TRIPLICATE: Garziano’s hat-trick lifts St. John’s women
- IN THE SAND: Costa Rica will host Concacaf Beach Soccer Championship
- UNVEILING THE SCHEDULE: USL League Two will kick off May 1
- THEY’RE ALLOCATED: Here’s the list of 32 players to NWSL clubs