Here’s what USMNT midfielder Christian Pulisic said about Chelsea’s scoreless home draw with Sevilla in the UEFA Champions League Wednesday.
About The Author
Front Row Soccer editor Michael Lewis has covered 13 World Cups (eight men, five women), seven Olympics and all 24 MLS Cups. He has written about New York City FC, New York Cosmos and the U.S. national team for Newsday and has penned a soccer history column for the Guardian.com. Lewis, who has been honored by the Press Club of Long Island and National Soccer Coaches Association of America, is the former editor of BigAppleSoccer.com. He has written seven books about the beautiful game and has two more in the works, including one about the Rochester Lancers, due in 2021.
June 3, 2021
February 22, 2021
November 20, 2017
October 28, 2017
Subscribe to Your Daily Front Row!Get daily headlines delivered to your mailbox every morning!
- INTERIM ADDITIONS: Gotham FC names Averbuch West GM, Bernert head of business operations
- OUT OF THE OLYMPICS: Injury forces Naeher out of bronze medal match
- OFFSIDE REMARKS: There’s plenty of blame to go around for the USWNT
- HERE’S THE LINEUP: 6 former stars to be analysts on ESPN’s La Liga coverage
- RAPINOE ON THE LOSS: ‘It’s a bitter one to swallow’
- PAYING THE ULTIMATE PENALTY: USWNT lose to Canada in semis, to play for the bronze
- MR. ROBINSON’S NEIGHBORHOOD: Watch USMNT’s winning goal in Gold Cup
- THE LATE, LATE SHOW: Thanks to substitutions, USMNT’s 3 knockout round heroics came after 84th minute
- OFFSIDE REMARKS: A loss to the USMNT could mean the Mexican coach getting the boot
- SEVENTH HEAVEN: Robinson’s late goal lifts USMNT over Mexico to win Gold Cup in extratime
- WANTING A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY: Canada women look to defeat USWNT in Olympic semis
- AN EPIC ENCOUNTER: When the USWNT outlasted Canada in 2012 semifinals