HARRISON, N.J. – The Red Bulls will conclude the Major League Soccer regular season with nine matches, the team announced Tuesday.
Five games will be played at Red Bull Arena.
New York will host four opponents at RBA, including Decision Day against Toronto Sunday, Nov. 8. On Nov. 1, New York City FC is scheduled to host the Red Bulls in the second Hudson River Derby of the year. It could be held at RBA, although NYCFC might have the option of holding it at Yankee Stadium because the Yankees won’t be playing there then.
The Red Bulls will have eight of its nine remaining matches on MSG with one match on FOX.
They travel for three of their first four games, beginning with Orlando City SC Saturday, Oct. 3 on FOX. New York returns to RBA against Inter Miami CF Oct. 7 before hitting the road for back-to-back matches against Atlanta (Oct. 10) and Toronto (Oct. 14). With the travel restrictions between the United States and Canada, the New York-Toronto match will be held at Rentschler Field on the campus of the University of Connecticut in East Hartford, Conn.
New York host three of their final five matches at Red Bull Arena, which include games against Orlando (Oct. 18), New England (Oct. 28) and Toronto (Nov. 8). During this stretch, the Red Bulls will travel to face Chicago Fire FC at Soldier Field on October 24. The Red Bulls-New York City FC match’s location and time is TBD.
Out of an abundance of caution because of the COVID-19 pandemic, RBA matches will remain closed to the public.
The Red Bulls travel down to Florida on Wednesday for a mid-week matchup against Inter Miami CF Wednesday at 8 p.m.
The remaining schedule
- Saturday, October 3 – at Orlando City SC – 4:00 p.m. ET (FOX)
- Wednesday, October 7 – vs Inter Miami CF – 7:00 p.m. ET (MSG)
- Saturday, October 10 – at Atlanta United – 6:00 p.m. ET (MSG)
- Wednesday, October 14 – at Toronto FC – 7:30 p.m. ET (MSG)
- Sunday, October 18 – vs Orlando City SC – 7:00 p.m. ET (MSG)
- Saturday, October 24 – at Chicago Fire FC – 7:30 p.m. ET (MSG)
- Wednesday, October 28 – vs New England Revolution – 7:00 p.m. ET (MSG)
- Sunday, November 1 – at New York City FC – Time TBD (MSG)
- Sunday, November 8 – vs Toronto FC – 3:30 p.m. ET (MSG)