NEW YORK – New York City FC Tuesday announced the final nine games of the Major League Soccer regular season.
NYCFC will travel to Florida to face Inter Miami CF Saturday, Oct. 3 for the club’s first trip to the expansion side. The two teams met at the MLS is Back Tournament for the first time, which resulted in a 1-0 win for NYCFC that helped sent the team through to the knockout stages.
The squad will return to play two games at home – Tuesday, Oct. 6 vs. D.C. United and Sunday, Oct. 11 against the New England Revolution.
City will head out on the road for two consecutive games. The team will travel to Florida to face Orlando City SC Wednesday, Oct. 14, followed by a trip to take on Columbus Crew SC Sunday, Oct 18.
Back-to-back games against Canadian clubs will round out the month. NYCFC will play the Montreal Impact for the first time this season Saturday, Oct. 24. Four days later, NYCFC will play Toronto FC in East Hartford, Conn.
Sunday, Nov. 1 will feature another Hudson River Derby as NYCFC faces the Red Bulls. Decision Day will round out the regular season Sunday, Nov. 8 as the team finishes the campaign against Chicago Fire FC at Soldier Field.
All games are scheduled to be televised live on YES Network (subject to change based on New York Yankees playoff TV schedule). Games will be streamed on radio in English and Spanish at www.nycfc.com/radio.
Major League Baseball recently announced that all playoff games played after the wild card series (Sept. 29 – Oct. 2) will take place at neutral sites. With the exception of the Hudson River Derby venue being TBD, all NYCFC home games are scheduled to be played at Red Bull Arena. The club, in partnership with the New York Yankees and MLS, is exploring options to host regular season and playoff matches at Yankee Stadium.
The rest of NYCFC schedule
- Saturday, October 3 @ Inter Miami CF – 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 6 vs. D.C. United – 7:00 p.m. (Red Bull Arena)
- Sunday, October 11 vs. New England Revolution – 7:00 p.m. (Red Bull Arena)
- Wednesday, October 14 @ Orlando City SC – 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, October 18 @ Columbus Crew SC – 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 24 vs. Montreal Impact – 7:30 p.m. (Red Bull Arena)
- Wednesday, October 28 @ Toronto FC – 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, November 1 vs. Red Bulls – Time TBD (Venue TBD)
- Sunday, November 8 @ Chicago Fire FC – 3:30 p.m.