The Long Island Soccer Football League will start an Over-60 division this fall.
The league is looking for team to start a division and needs at least six teams to create one.
A league cup will be held every season. It is yet to be named.
Here is a list of fees that are involved:
* Entrance fee for the the fall season will be $200 per team from the league and another $100 for Eastern New York State Soccer Association.
* For limited medical insurance, teams will be charged $45 a player, as long as it has a minimum of 18 players up to a maximum of 40.
* Referee fees for home games are $75.
* The team bond for new teams is $250, which will be refunded after three years.
* The championship final field fee is $30 per team per year.
* The hardsthip fund per club is $50.
* The website team page fee is $30 per team per year.
If you are interested or want to join the new division, email email@example.com.