WARWICK, N.Y. – The Hudson Sports Complex will open its gates for its Grand Opening Saturday, June 1.
The event will be packed with festivities, tournaments, games for kids, food trucks, a beer garden, silent auction and more. The highlight will be a charity all-star game in partnership with the local charity Beautiful People with all proceeds donated to help children with disabilities play adaptive sports.
The all-star game, slated for 2 p.m. that Saturday, will include Hudson Sports Complex owner Christian Fuchs (2016 English Premier League champion with Leicester City) and friends as they line up to raise money for a great cause.
The roster of stars includes:
* Jermaine Jones – Schalke, Eintracht Frankfurt, Bayer Leverkusen, LA Galaxy and U.S. national team
* Jamie Redknapp – Liverpool, Tottenham, Bournemouth and Southampton
* Robert Huth – Chelsea, Leicester City, Middlesbrough and Stoke City
* Wes Morgan – Leicester City and Nottingham Forest
* Danny Simpson – Manchester United, Newcastle, Leicester City and Queens Park Rangers
* Emile Heske – Liverpool, Leicester City and Aston Villa
Additional stars will be appearing from the English Premier League, Major League Soccer and other soccer personalities, such as 5x Freestyle Champion Andrew Henderson.
Hudson Sports Complex will also host a 7 v 7 youth soccer tournament June 1 for interested children under the ages of 12 and 13. Tournament slots are still available and can be confirmed at www.hudsonsportscomplex.com. The winning team will be granted a special prize to meet the stars.
For more information or to register, email Hudson Sports Complex at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (845) 986-7777.