Here’s NYCFC’s welcome video for its latest signing, Heber.
About The Author
Front Row Soccer editor Michael Lewis has covered eight World Cups, seven Olympics and all 21 MLS Cups. He writes about New York City FC, New York Cosmos and the U.S. national team for Newsday and pens a soccer history column for the Guardian.com. Lewis, who has been honored by the Press Club of Long Island and National Soccer Coaches Association of America, is the former editor of BigAppleSoccer.com. He has written seven books about the beautiful game and has two more in the works, including one about the Rochester Lancers.
September 5, 2018
September 3, 2017
Subscribe to Your Daily Front Row!Get daily headlines delivered to your mailbox every morning!
- STILL UNBEATEN: Bocanegra’s brace helps Cosmos (9-0-0) to 3-1 win over Boston City FC
- READY FOR ROUND TWO: U.S. women prepare for a Chile Sunday
- FOR THE RECORDS: U.S. set a few new standards at Women’s World Cup
- NO DUANE: Quadriceps strain knocks Holmes out of Gold Cup
- ON THE BRINK: Two wins this weekend and the Cosmos are in the playoffs
- THE LAST TIME AT PARC DES PRINCES: In 1998, the USA men showed little in an embarrassing 2-0 loss to Germany
- FIRST STEPS: Daly makes World Cup debut in England win
- FRENCH FRIED (6/13/19): Finding a perfect match in a boutique hotel
- SOME EXTRA EFFORT: Vasquez’s extra-time goals lift Atlanta over Charleston in Open Cup
- GUEST COLUMN: A piece of (wedding) cake
- NPSL HONORS: Midland-Odessa forward Luna named player of the week
- LOOKING AHEAD: Berhalter previews the Gold Cup