Here’s NYCFC’s welcome video for its latest signing, Heber.
About The Author
Front Row Soccer editor Michael Lewis has covered eight World Cups, seven Olympics and all 21 MLS Cups. He writes about New York City FC, New York Cosmos and the U.S. national team for Newsday and pens a soccer history column for the Guardian.com. Lewis, who has been honored by the Press Club of Long Island and National Soccer Coaches Association of America, is the former editor of BigAppleSoccer.com. He has written seven books about the beautiful game and has two more in the works, including one about the Rochester Lancers.
March 17, 2018
September 1, 2018
Subscribe to Your Daily Front Row!Get daily headlines delivered to your mailbox every morning!
- PAYING THE PENALTY: Lloyd misses PK in Sky Blue home-opening loss
- WATCH IT AND WEEP: How the Revs scored their goal
- LOW FIVE: Red Bulls winless streak reaches 5 after loss at Revs
- THE WRIGHT STUFF: Sky Blue FC signs ex-Rutgers midfielder
- FIRST LOSS: Red Bull II drops 3-1 home decision to Loudoun United
- NYCFC INJURY REPORT: Castellanos is questionable for D.C.
- RED BULLS INJURY REPORT: Muyl questionable, Lawrence probable for Revs
- 2020 VISION?: Donovan is open to a return to the Sockers, but hasn’t made a decision for next season
- IF THEY WIN: Cosmos will play Open Cup 2nd round May 14, FC Motown and Red Bulls U-23 May 15
- STRIVING FOR FIRST HOME WIN: Sky Blue FC hosts Houston in home opener
- GOING FOR THE MONEY: MLS teams to seek training compensation payments for player transfers under FIFA regulations
- EXPANSION PLANS: MLS’ new goal: 30 teams; Sacramento, St. Louis in the running