It wasn’t a classic goal, but Tim Weah tallied his first Ligue 1 goal for PSG in its 3-0 win over Caen Sunday.
About The Author
Front Row Soccer editor Michael Lewis has covered eight World Cups, seven Olympics and all 21 MLS Cups. He writes about New York City FC, New York Cosmos and the U.S. national team for Newsday and pens a soccer history column for the Guardian.com. Lewis, who has been honored by the Press Club of Long Island and National Soccer Coaches Association of America, is the former editor of BigAppleSoccer.com. He has written seven books about the beautiful game and has two more in the works, including one about the Rochester Lancers.
October 26, 2017
August 19, 2018
Subscribe to Your Daily Front Row!Get daily headlines delivered to your mailbox every morning!
- GETTING OFF ON THE RIGHT FOOT: Hofstra women blank Monmouth in opener, 1-0
- IT WAS WORTH IT: Hard work helps Hassan return to the Cosmos, his scoring ways
- ON THE MARK: Lugris named St. Joseph’s men’s head coach
- DERBY WEEK — PART III: Rochester vs. Toronto was a soccer war and sometimes just a war and then some
- LONG SEASON OPENER: Fordham women fall at Tennessee after 2-hour thunderstorm delay
- TAKING THE FIFTH: Atlantic 10 coaches pick Fordham 5th in preseason poll; Oland named to team
- A TOUGH LESSON: Cosmos learn the hard way in that Torrent tie
- CHALLENGING START: Hofstra women start at Monmouth, Penn State this weekend
- PRESEASON PICKS: Hofstra men 3rd in CAA poll, Vowinkel makes the team
- STAND-ALONE RECORD: USWNT’s friendly in Philly at 44.1K tickets sold
- DERBY WEEK, PART II: Say it ain’t so, Mo: Johnston, playing for Celtic, jumps from the frying pan and into the fire with Rangers
- FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING: Duncan’s 1st pro goal climaxes Red Bull II comeback win