CHICAGO – U.S. Soccer will host the inaugural SheBelieves Summit on March 3 at Nike’s New York headquarters.
Following itson-going mission to empower and equip young women with the inspiration, tools and connections to pursue and accomplish their goals, the SheBelieves Summit will bring together insights from several speakers from sports, entertainment and business.
Featuring various speakers, including keynote speaker and former U.S. national team captain Julie Foudy, panel discussions and several workshops, the 2018 SheBelieves Summit will be open to 150 college freshmen and sophomores. Attendees will be immersed in the SheBelieves message: SheBelieves in Her Dreams, in Her Abilities, in Herself and in Her Community. College freshmen and sophomores are encouraged to register at shebelieves.us/summit
- Breanne Butler, Director of States & Global, Women’s March
- LaShann DeArcy Hall, United States District Court Judge
- Elena Delle Donne, WNBA Player and gold medalist
- Carolyn Everson, VP of Global Marketing Solutions, Facebook
- Julie Foudy, ESPN Analyst and Former U.S. women’s national team player
- Angela Hucles, Entrepreneur and Former U.S. women’s national team player
- MJ McQuillen, Managing Director, ClearBridge
- Heather Mitts, Entrepreneur and former U.S. women’s national team player
- Tazia Smith, Managing Director, Deutsche Bank
- Christina Unkel, FIFA Referee and attorney
- Carolyn Vavrek, Senior Client Partner, Korn Ferry
- Tonya Wallach, Chief Talent Officer, U.S. Soccer Federation
- Katie Witham, Soccer Reporter & Host, Fox Sports
* Additional speakers to be announced at a later date.
Attendees also will receive a voucher redeemable for one ticket to the SheBelieves Cup matches at Red Bull Arena on March 4. The U.S. will face 2017 SheBelieves Cup champion France at 12 p.m. ET at RBA, followed by Germany taking on England at 3 p.m. ET in the middle leg of the four-team tournament.