Red Bull coach Jesse Marsch talks about new Team captain Sacha Kljestan.
Posted by Michael Lewis on Monday, February 20, 2017
About The Author
Front Row Soccer editor Michael Lewis has covered eight World Cups, seven Olympics and all 21 MLS Cups. He writes about New York City FC, New York Cosmos and the U.S. national team for Newsday and pens a soccer history column for the Guardian.com. Lewis, who has been honored by the Press Club of Long Island and National Soccer Coaches Association of America, is the former editor of BigAppleSoccer.com. He has written seven books about the beautiful game and has two more in the works, including one about the Rochester Lancers.
January 8, 2018
A LONG TIME COMING: Parker on his U.S. debut: ‘I just wanted to do whatever I could to make the team better’
June 3, 2018
Subscribe to Your Daily Front Row!Get daily headlines delivered to your mailbox every morning!
- UNTHINKABLE: Dunn: ‘For us to throw a game and not win right before a knockout round is crazy’
- SHE’S CRYSTAL CLEAR: Dunn talks about USA’s next game at World Cup
- FRENCH FRIED (6/17/19): Mon Dieu! You don’t have mail
- A SILVER LINING: Soccer is a Kick in the Grass celebrates its 25th anniversary
- BETTER LATE THAN NEVER: Jørgensen boosts Red Bull II to win
- WITH FOUR GAMES REMAINING: Cosmos win, clinch NPSL playoff spot
- SEND IN THE B TEAM: Using mostly reserves, U.S. women blank Chile to clinch knockout-round berth
- STILL WINLESS: Sky Blue (0-6-2) fall in Utah
- STILL UNBEATEN: Bocanegra’s brace helps Cosmos (9-0-0) to 3-1 win over Boston City FC
- FRENCH FRIED (6/15/19): Michael’s not always excellent adventure
- READY FOR ROUND TWO: U.S. women prepare for a Chile Sunday
- FOR THE RECORDS: U.S. set a few new standards at Women’s World Cup