Red Bull coach Jesse Marsch talks about new Team captain Sacha Kljestan.
Posted by Michael Lewis on Monday, February 20, 2017
About The Author
Front Row Soccer editor Michael Lewis has covered eight World Cups, seven Olympics and all 21 MLS Cups. He writes about New York City FC, New York Cosmos and the U.S. national team for Newsday and pens a soccer history column for the Guardian.com. Lewis, who has been honored by the Press Club of Long Island and National Soccer Coaches Association of America, is the former editor of BigAppleSoccer.com. He has written seven books about the beautiful game and has two more in the works, including one about the Rochester Lancers.
Subscribe to Your Daily Front Row!Get daily headlines delivered to your mailbox every morning!
- LIVE FROM NEW YORK: SNL alumnus Sudeikis to host ICC launch next week
- BACK WITH THE BOYZ: Jamaica recalls recovering Lawrence for Nations League qualifier
- LOOKING AHEAD: Berhalter talks about U.S.’s 2 friendlies
- PLENTY TO WATCH: ESPN to show U.S. friendlies, Euro 2020 qualifiers
- BACK IN THE SADDLE: Kreis named U.S. U-23 national coach
- ANOTHER ACL TEAR: Valot out for undetermined time after 2nd knee injury
- COME ON DOWN: Red Bull II’s Yanes called up by Guatemala
- THEY’RE ELIGIBLE: Wambach, Henry, Armas, Messing, Gulati on Hall of Fame ballots
- ON TRIAL: Amanda Rooney trying to catch on with Sky Blue FC
- HAT’S OFF TO HIM: Rooney (3 goals, 1 assist) named MLS player of the week
- CHANGE IN KEEPERS: Gonzalez replaces Steffen on U.S. men’s roster
- OPEN MIKE: Grella was offered a Cosmos contract, but decided to retire