Red Bull coach Jesse Marsch talks about new Team captain Sacha Kljestan.
Posted by Michael Lewis on Monday, February 20, 2017
About The Author
Front Row Soccer editor Michael Lewis has covered eight World Cups, seven Olympics and all 21 MLS Cups. He writes about New York City FC, New York Cosmos and the U.S. national team for Newsday and pens a soccer history column for the Guardian.com. Lewis, who has been honored by the Press Club of Long Island and National Soccer Coaches Association of America, is the former editor of BigAppleSoccer.com. He has written seven books about the beautiful game and has two more in the works, including one about the Rochester Lancers.
March 8, 2017
- ONE DRIVEN COACH: Arena: ‘At this stage of my career, this is probably the best challenge that I could have undertaken’
- BAY WATCH: U.S. returns to region that help re-ignite its World Cup hopes as they vie for the Gold Cup
- MLS PLAYER OF THE WEEK: Red Bulls’ Royer (3 goals, 1 assist) gets the honor
- NOT YOUR FATHER’S TEAM: This disciplined Jamaican side stresses defense, aims to make history
- BLOCKBUSTER TRADE: Orlando City SC acquires Dom Dwyer from Sporting Kansas City in a record deal
- NEW BOSS: Galanis named New Jersey ODP technical director
- INSIDE THAT WINNING GOAL: Kemar Lawrence talks about his free kick that struck gold for Jamaica in the Gold Cup semifinals
- GOAL OF THE WEEK: Lawrence’s dramatic free kick wins it
- HE’S THE JUAN: Arango returns to the Cosmos
- PLAYER OF THE WEEK: Red Bulls’ red-hot Royer (3 goals in 2 games) is honored