Red Bull coach Jesse Marsch talks about new Team captain Sacha Kljestan.
Posted by Michael Lewis on Monday, February 20, 2017
About The Author
Front Row Soccer editor Michael Lewis has covered eight World Cups, seven Olympics and all 21 MLS Cups. He writes about New York City FC, New York Cosmos and the U.S. national team for Newsday and pens a soccer history column for the Guardian.com. Lewis, who has been honored by the Press Club of Long Island and National Soccer Coaches Association of America, is the former editor of BigAppleSoccer.com. He has written seven books about the beautiful game and has two more in the works, including one about the Rochester Lancers.
- ONE GOAL CAN GO A LONG WAY: Etienne, Jr.: ‘It’s a big weight off my shoulders’
- TAB’S VIEW: Ramos on U.S. U-20’s winning its group, reaching next round
- HE’S GOT THE WRIGHT-PHILLIPS STUFF AGAIN: Red Bulls striker wins goal of the week again
- COUNTDOWN TO MEXICO (12) 2008: A Mexican standoff — 2-2 tie
- A DIFFICULT VIEW: Highlights and lowlights of NYCFC’s loss in Atlanta
- ON BOTH ENDS: Red Bulls’ Lawrence is our player of the week
- TOO HOT TO HANDLE: JMU forward’s 4 goals lift Lancaster over Magic
- ETIENNE TO THE RESCUE: Haitian international helps Red Bulls II snap 3-game losing streak
- 7-MINUTE NIGHTMARE: NYCFC pays for it with a 3-1 loss in Atlanta
- THE REVOLUTION IS WAITING: New England will stay over for Wednesday’s NYCFC match