About The Author
Front Row Soccer editor Michael Lewis has covered eight World Cups, seven Olympics and all 21 MLS Cups. He writes about New York City FC, New York Cosmos and the U.S. national team for Newsday and pens a soccer history column for the Guardian.com. Lewis, who has been honored by the Press Club of Long Island and National Soccer Coaches Association of America, is the former editor of BigAppleSoccer.com. He has written seven books about the beautiful game and has two more in the works, including one about the Rochester Lancers.
February 9, 2017
February 28, 2017
- A BLAST FROM THE PAST: When the U.S. pulled off a 1-1 draw in Panama in 2004
- HE’S A KEEPER (COACH): NJ Youth Soccer names Blodgett ODP GK technical director
- OFFSIDE REMARKS: Will the Red Bulls be a live or a dead shark this season?
- DOUBLE WINNER: Red Bulls II’s Bezecourt named winner of FrontRowSoccer’s player, goal of the week
- OFFSIDE REMARKS: Memo to MLS: be consistent with all teams
- LADE BACK AT RIGHT BACK: Red Bulls defender does well in 1st game since knee injury
- SEMIFINAL BOUND: Chelsea, Dunn advance in England’s Women’s FA Cup
- MEET THE PRESS: Jesse Marsch’s post-game press conference
- OFFSIDE REMARKS: Creating, scoring goals and stealing the conversation: Pulisic
- NOTHING DOING: Cosmos, Puerto Rico battle to 0-0 tie