About The Author
Front Row Soccer editor Michael Lewis has covered eight World Cups, seven Olympics and all 21 MLS Cups. He writes about New York City FC, New York Cosmos and the U.S. national team for Newsday and pens a soccer history column for the Guardian.com. Lewis, who has been honored by the Press Club of Long Island and National Soccer Coaches Association of America, is the former editor of BigAppleSoccer.com. He has written seven books about the beautiful game and has two more in the works, including one about the Rochester Lancers.
April 12, 2017
April 22, 2017
April 30, 2017
- A SAVING GRACE OR TWO: Meara makes the most of limited playing time in shootout win
- LETTING IT SLIP AWAY: Sky Blue lose lead, game to Pride
- AND YOU CAN QUOTE HIM: Marsch talks about Red Bulls advancing in Open Cup
- EXORCISING THE GHOSTS OF THE PAST: Red Bulls get past Philly via PKs, reach Open Cup quarterfinals
- NEEDING TO AVOID A LETDOWN: NYCFC wants to continue its high intensity vs. expansion side
- A HARRY SITUATION: PDL names Jersey Express’ Pearse (LIU Post) player of the week
- WAIVING GOODBYE: Red Bulls place Bilyeu on waivers
- ROAD TRIP: If Red Bulls win tonight, they will play Open Cup quarters in NE or at D.C.
- NO MAXI: Moralez still sidelined with calf injury
- MAKING THE TEAM: Ex-St. John’s standout Barsley named to Scotland team for UEFA 2017